Monday, October 12, 2015

Here I Go!!!

Well This Is It! I'm off!


So can I just say, it most definitely doesn't feel like I'm reporting to the MTC this Wednesday! Like WHAT?! Crazy!!! It definitely snuck up on me. It felt like it was never coming then BAM! It's here. Oh well I can't complain. I won't lie, I'm scared. But my Stake President said that being scared is a good thing. It means we will (hopefully) be on our knees, and allows us the opportunity to be humble.



I can't wait to grow and change, but I definitely have no idea what I'm getting myself into. But then again, who really does? I've tried to prepare the best I can, and I feel like I've done a good job. But I still feel as though I have more fears than I do excitements.



I look forward to the hard times because that's when I will grow and change. I'm grateful for all those who have been so kind to me especially in my "new" ward. And for all the tips and advice I've been given. 



I know that this is God's restored church here on the Earth. I definitely have many many many many things to learn, but I feel that's one of the reasons I NEED to go on a mission. To learn, and grow, and to be humble. I can't wait to see I become. I'm going to try my absolute best to be the best missionary I can be. I know that my relationship with my Father in Heaven grow, and I will learn to rely on Him. And I must say, I am completely putting my life into His hands, and I can't wait to serve my God, and bring the gospel to the precious souls of Taiwan. 






I love you all!!!!

Love,
Sister Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment