Monday, March 27, 2017

Week 76: MOVED to Taoyuan

Well, 

I've been moved. It was super funny cause Sister Yee and I were sitting at a starbucks doing studies and everyone was telling us that they were getting moved and we both started freaking out because we hadn't received the text yet.... but then we got it hah. We were both like "Man, could we go together for a third transfer? I don't know if we could haha" It was funny. Anyway, I found out I was moving to TaoYuan 2nd ward, and that I was going to be companions with Sister Weaver. Well she was in MuZha before, and I was her STL before. FUN :) Sister Yee's new companion is also one of the Sisters that we were over. FUN. This sister actually has followed me. She was moved to Songshan after I moved out, then she moved to YongHe. :) 

My week was nuts. The week of transfers is always the longest. But , Monday I sent a package home....I will be home before it :) Ha. Then Tuesday was district meeting, then Wednesday we found out where we were going! Actually, before that we had met a super cute mom the day before and then Wednesday we met with her. She was super cool. She cried after we prayed for her then another time when we were in the chapel. Super incredible ! It's funny because I really think that we find the prepared people when we aren't planning to find them ... AKA we're always finding !  

Wednesday we found out I was moving to Taoyuan and we had a qingke right after we found out with a bunch of members so I got to tell the members where I was going and Wang DX and Zhang JM offered to drive me to TaoYuan. AMAZING. It ended up Huang JM (my RC) took me. So I didn't have to drag my luggage!!! YAY! 

Thursday, was good. We got there and then walked all day. I didn't have a bike, so we just walked and found...all day haha. Talked to a couple cool people. My new companion is Sister Weaver. I was her STL for a transfer. :) She's pretty cool. She's from Utah. A little bit quie t , but I love her a lot :) She's been patient with my stress and I'm so grateful for her. 

Thursday night we also met with the Lin Family. They are incredible. It's a mom, dad, and 2 daughters. One is 9 and the other is 2? The mom and dad b oth speak really good English and Brother Lin's family is in Utah right now , right by Sister Weaver's home haha. And they set baptismal dates for the 6th of may!!! Y AY!!!! I'm so excited and really hope that this whole family can get baptized!!! The daughter didn't set a date because we didn't ask her haha and she wasn't really in the lesson, but next time :) They committed to reading the BOM and praying about it. Church will be a little more rough. The mom is kinda stubborn and tired from being a mom but they said this next week they will come!!! Pray for them!!! 

Friday, we had WPS then a qingke. Super delicious and fun. As we were biking there, I turned and talked to this lady on her scooter, and I was completely lost for words. So I just asked if we could pull over and talk. She said "Ok" So we talked and found out that she is a LA and that her husband is a member, and so is her son, but that they don't attend. I don't know why , but it was amazing to meet her . She offered to qing us but we had a dinner already. So we set up with her for next week and she said that she's going to come next week. :D YAY! MIRACLES! We talked to the RS president the next day and told her about it and she was sooooo excited. I'm so grateful. It was just so crazy because before that we were studying Chinese, but I felt like we needed to go to this place earlier, and that if we did we would meet someone. And then we did. And it's just so crazy that God put us at that exact place at that exact time, and right next to her! How else would we have found her??? So cool.

Saturday and Sunday we just did more missionary work :) Had a couple lessons, and just working on finding more people. It's different here ... t here's not a bunch of people everywhere like there were in YongHe so I'm still adjusting. I've been really stressed out and worried this week but I'm just tr y ing to focus and trying to work as hard as I can. I want more than anything to have a successful area by the time I leave it and/or a baptism. And I am trying not to worry. I know that if I just have faith and work hard, that God will send the prepared people our way. 

I love you all and am so grateful to be on a mission. It means the absolute world to me and I know that this is God's work. We see His hand in our life every day, and am so grateful. I'm excited to be with Sister Weaver! And excited to see the miracles of this transfer!!!!!

Love,
Sister Roberts

羅姐妹

My Last Pictures in Yong He.  I love these members and friends so much!













Arriving in Taoyuan










No comments:

Post a Comment